I have a comma delimited file that contains a header in the first row of the file. The header contains column names. If I manually create a new file without the header, I can successfully import the new file with

CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE(null,'STAFF','myfile.del',null,null,null,0);

Creating the new file in my Java application is too time consuming for it to be a good solution. Is there a way of importing a delimited file with a header in the first row? Or, a way to import and ignore the first row of the file being imported?

Thanks