db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "adam jvok" <ajv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get derby.language.logQueryPlan to work
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 07:05:39 GMT
Mamta-
Thanks, yes, that does fix the problem.
I had already discovered that setting
derby.stream.error.file=anywhere_other_than_derby.log
also fixed it, which suggests that both ij and the network server are
writing to the same derby.log.
I don't have a problem anymore, but I do think its a bit odd for a
client and server to share the same log file (if that is what is
really happening). Perhaps the default log file for ij should be
something other than derby.log?
Thanks.