db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "adam jvok" <ajv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get derby.language.logQueryPlan to work
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 07:58:01 GMT
I have a similar problem.
I'm using 10.4.1.3 on linux and, following John's advice, yes, I can
get the query plan logged if I use the embedded driver. But I don't
want to use the embedded driver.
So far I have failed to make this work with the network server.
My derby.log remains empty running the same query with the network
server, even with derby.properties containing:
derby.language.logQueryPlan=true
and DERBY_OPTS=-Dderby.language.logQueryPlan=true
Any ideas how to get this to work with the network server?