db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Vázquez Blázquez <pvazq...@denodo.com>
Subject SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 16:14:19 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to perform a SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE operation, but I
recieve the following error:

    [sql] Executing file:
C:\CVSROOT\scheduler-test\database\script\ImportDerbyDB.sql
    [sql] [ERROR] Failed to execute:  CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE
(NULL, 'SCHED_PROJECTS', 'database/data/SCHED_PROJECTS.del', null, null,
'UTF-8', 0)
    [sql] [ERROR] java.sql.SQLException: The exception
'java.sql.SQLException: Attempt to modify an identity column 'ID'.' was
thrown while evaluating an expression.

Why do I recieve this error? Isn't it suppossed to be inserting the
files at SCHED_PROJECTS.del file? Is there any way of disabling
constraints before executing IMPORT?

Thanks.