db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Sai Pullabhotla" <sai.pullabho...@jmethods.com>
Subject Re: Replicating Derby Database Files
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 18:32:38 GMT
Rick,

Thanks for the reply. I briefly looked at the 10.4. documentation and
it seems that the replication is designed for Derby running as a
network server. Is this true?

Our application runs Derby in embedded mode and our customers are
wanting to replicate the application on a regular basis (as and when
any file/data changes) to the HA systems. What would be our options
here to keep the Derby database up-to-date on the HA system?

Thanks and Regards,
Sai Pullabhotla

--
Sai Pullabhotla