db-derby-user mailing list archives

From tankboy <redf...@safe-mail.net>
Subject Re: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.io.FilePermission derby.log read)
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 02:00:47 GMT

After searching everywhere I finally found out that's it's about the security
manager. I was hoping in  Eclipse that I could just go to here and change
the start line command - project/properties/Apache Derby/Network Server
Host. I tried replacing the text localhost with -h localhost
-noSecurityManager as suggested in the derby docs to run this on the command
line but I think Eclipse is not liking multiple arguments.

Anyone else?

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/adminguide/tadminnetservopen.html
http://developers.sun.com/docs/javadb/10.1/devguide/cdevbabejgjd.html
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=175762