db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Godfrey" <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject DERBY-3244 : NullPointerException - Release Date?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:28:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on the Apache Qpid incubator project; and am putting
together a message store implementation around an embedded Derby
instance.  So far I'm extremely impressed at the performance vs. a log
based store which is our only current persistence solution.

However, in testing with Derby 10.3.2.1 I have come across what I
think is the issue described in JIRA DERBY-3244 (the stack trace is
identical to that presented there).

Although that JIRA has a Fix Version (amongst others) of 10.3.2.1 it
seems to me that it must have missed the cut-off date for that
release.

Are there any plans to produce another maintenance release in the near
future with that fix included?

Thanks,
Rob