db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Carlus Henry" <carlushe...@sagetech-llc.com>
Subject Re: [Java exception: 'loader,constraints violated when linking,org/apache/derby/iapi/store/access/StaticCompiledOpenConglomInfo,class: java.lang.LinkageError']
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:16:33 GMT
I was receiving a similar error to the one mentioned in the subject line of
this email.  It was a linkage error, but mine was complaining about the
ResultSet class.

After doing some digging on the internet, I happened upon this
conversation<http://forum.springframework.org/archive/index.php/t-32005.html>where
someone found that the source of the problem that they were having was
due to the ShadowClassLoader being enabled when running in an
AbstractJpaTests.  After disabling the ShadowClassLoader, they were able to
resolve all of their issues.  I tried this solution, and it worked for me as
well.

This solution took me a little while to find, so I am hoping that by posting
it here, it will help someone in the future.

Thanks
Carlus