db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Derby-10.3.2.2 Release Date
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:15:42 GMT
Hi David,

No-one has volunteered to produce another release from the 10.3 branch.
At this time, engineers seem to be backporting fixes from the trunk to
the 10.4 branch but I don't see a lot of backports to 10.3.

You can, of course, check out the 10.3 branch yourself and build your
own distribution. I think the community would be happy to coach you
through that process.

Hope this helps,
-Rick