db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Derby get-together at Java One
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:46:16 GMT
A number of Derby people  have expressed interest in getting together
the week of Java One. I'm thinking that people may be busy attending
sessions during Java One itself, so it might be better to meet the first
day before the Java One sessions start. That would be the Community One
day (Monday, May 5). However, that may be an awkward day for some people
for other reasons.

I'm leaning toward Monday May 5. I'm also leaning toward a
bring-your-own-lunch format as we've done before with Derby developer
get-togethers. Let me know if lunchtime (say 11:30 onward) that day
sounds good to you.

Thanks,
-Rick