db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: load data from comma delimeted file into derby
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 18:25:42 GMT
Brandon Dohman wrote:

> I can’t manage to find the information that I used previously on how
> to load data from a comma delimited file into derby.  Could someone
> either provide the code, or the link to the information on it.
>

> Thanks

> Checked by AVG.
> 4/9/2008 7:10 AM

Hi Brandon,

I think that you are looking for the "Using the bulk import and export
procedures" section in the Derby Tools and Utilities Guide:
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.3/tools/  Of particular interest are
the subsections under "Importing data using the built-in procedures".

Hope this helps,
-Rick