db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: A network protocol error was encountered and the connection has been terminated
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 16:05:04 GMT
> org.apache.derby.client.am.DisconnectException: A network protocol error
> was encountered

These can be a bit complicated to diagnose, but there is a wealth
of information about how to do so online at:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ProtocolDebuggingTips

Please try to pursue this problem and gather more information.

It's starting to sound like you might have found a new bug in Derby,
so we may need to move this discussion over to the developer list
at some point and see what help we can get there.

thanks,

bryan