db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Vic Ricker <...@ricker.us>
Subject Re: A network protocol error was encountered and the connection has been terminated
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 15:55:56 GMT
Sorry about that.  I added something to dump follow getNextException()
and getCause().  I got the following exception from getCause(), I
believe.  I don't think getNextException() returned anything.

org.apache.derby.client.am.DisconnectException: A network protocol error
was encountered and the connection has been terminated: the requested
command encountered an unarchitected and implementation-specific
condition for which there was no architected message
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnectionReply.parseCMDCHKRM(NetConnectionReply.java:888)
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePrepareError(NetStatementReply.java:527)
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePRPSQLSTTreply(NetStatementReply.java:143)
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.readPrepareDescribeOutput(NetStatementReply.java:52)
org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.readPrepareDescribeOutput(StatementReply.java:40)
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatement.readPrepareDescribeOutput_(NetStatement.java:139)
org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.readPrepareDescribeOutput(Statement.java:1341)
org.apache.derby.client.am.PreparedStatement.readPrepareDescribeInputOutput(PreparedStatement.java:1874)
org.apache.derby.client.am.PreparedStatement.flowPrepareDescribeInputOutput(PreparedStatement.java:1952)
org.apache.derby.client.am.PreparedStatement.prepare(PreparedStatement.java:309)
org.apache.derby.client.am.Connection.prepareStatementX(Connection.java:1646)
org.apache.derby.client.am.Connection.prepareStatement(Connection.java:413)
com.scs.database.sql.MoneyDatabaseSQLType.prepareStatement(MoneyDatabaseSQLType.java:2235)
com.scs.database.sql.MoneyDatabaseSQLType.getTransactionByReferenceNumber(MoneyDatabaseSQLType.java:3393)
com.scs.money.transaction.TransactionTable.getByReferenceNumber(TransactionTable.java:43)
com.scs.money.data.TransactionImportEntry.isDuplicateReference(TransactionImportEntry.java:334)
com.scs.money.data.TransactionImportEntry.setReferenceNumber(TransactionImportEntry.java:178)
com.scs.money.data.MoneyImportFile.processMoneyImportFile(MoneyImportFile.java:750)
com.scs.money.data.DataProcessPanel.doImport(DataProcessPanel.java:201)
com.scs.money.data.DataProcessPanel.access$000(DataProcessPanel.java:19)
com.scs.money.data.DataProcessPanel$1.process(DataProcessPanel.java:52)
com.scs.money.TaskedJob.process(TaskedJob.java:19)
com.scs.money.TaskedJob$1.processTask(TaskedJob.java:33)
com.scs.taskmanager.TaskManager.cycle(TaskManager.java:71)
com.scs.taskmanager.TaskManager.run(TaskManager.java:23)