db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Boolean data type
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 16:14:50 GMT
Hi Bayless,

Here's the link to DERBY-499:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-499 The functional spec
attached to that issue is called "BooleanFS.html". The issue also
contains substantial commentary on an aborted earlier attempt to add the
boolean datatype.

I'm happy to answer any questions which you have about the functional
spec or the earlier attempt. I'm also happy to provide advice to anyone
who would like to implement the spec.

Hope this helps,
-Rick