db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Nielsen <Thomas.Niel...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DERBY-3244 : NullPointerException - Release Date?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:41:36 GMT
Hi Robert,

To my knowledge there are no plans for a 10.3 maintenance release at
this point.

But, the derby 10.4 release candidate is just a few days away (and has
the fix for 3244).
Maybe you could give that a try to see whether it fixes the problems you
experience?

If that does not help, you can build the current head of the 10.3 branch
yourself. The fix for 3244 is already merged to the 10.3 branch.

Cheers,
Thomas