db-derby-user mailing list archives

From David Butterworth <da...@economicoutlook.net>
Subject Re: Derby-10.3.2.2 Release Date
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:50:38 GMT
Thanks for the quick reponses.

I had a feeling this would be the answer.
I've had to rollback to 10.3.1.6 for the moment as I've production
code using the 10.3 branch.
But until I get a chance to throughly test the 10.4 branch, I was
hoping for an updated 10.3 release.
Do you expect an 10.3 release to come shortly once the dust has
settled releasing the 10.4 branch ?

By the way it was impressive watching the derby team working on this
issue via JIRA.

Regards
David