db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Junkeira <tiago.junke...@gmail.com>
Subject apache derby REPLICATION
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:57:39 GMT

Hi all,

  I used netbeans 6.0.1 with the default driver which is the Apache Derby.
 -Now I need to do replication so, anyone knows how to replicate DB using
apache derby?
- I'm also using glassfish, if is not possible with just Apache Derby, is it
possible to do with glassfish?
- If it does not do replication how is it possible that Apache Derby exists?
I thought that replication was a feature mandatory for any kind of software
that is call "open source relational database". So I think my alternative is
mysql?

thanks in advance