Thanks for the quick reply.
I read through that, and I could use the runScript method of IJ, but is there nothing inside through standard JDBC that allows me to do that?
Anything like starting a transactions, running them all, then commiting the transaction?  Or trying to commit after each create table?

The reason I ask, is that as of now, I am using Derby, but I dont want to be tied into any DB way of doing things... thats why I was hoping for some generic method using standard JDBC only.