db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject looking for interesting queries for regression tests
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 19:17:06 GMT
Hi,

I opened DERBY-3209 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3209)
as I felt we could use more complex queries in our regression tests.

I am asking any users of Derby for particularly interesting complex
queries and some test data that you can contribute to such a test. Of
course you would still need to test new versions of derby before
upgrading, but your particular query would be part of the tests Derby
developers can run and thus less likely to regress...

If you have such a query and are free to contribute it, please attach
a repro to this JIRA-issue!

Regards,
Myrna