db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Collins" <chrisjcoll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:18:06 GMT
Select is a good start, procedures would probably work to some extent,
though one can imagine that some of the power is lost if for say I wanted to
perform an insert into that pseudo table.

I am syncing 10.4 source tree as I write this email.

Thanks so much for peoples fast, detailed and on the topic responses.

Chris