db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Sivananthan Perumal <siva.peru...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Derby Migration Tools
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 17:15:31 GMT
Folks,

I am working migrating Microsoft Desktop Enging (MSDE) 2000 database to
Derby. I am looking for best practices/tools for migrating SQL procedures
and functions to Java based. we would like to avoid rewriting as much as
possible. Please let me know if there is any guideline which we can follow
while doing this entire migration.

Thanks
Siva P

Sivananthan Perumal
Industry Solutions-Distribution Sector IBM India Software Lab
Embassy Golf Links, D Block, Ground Floor
Off Indiranagar-Koramangala Inner Ring Road
Talk : 91-80-41776504 (Direct) | T/L : 924-6564 | Mobile Talk: (91)
994-569-3813 | Compose: siva.perumal@in.ibm.com

Visit us at: IBM India Pvt. Ltd.