db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Milind W <y...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: jdbc:default:connection fails
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:39:12 GMT

Yes your right. I had to change that, forgot to update the sample.
The function does get invoked when I call it using squirrel and I see the ActiveOrgError.txt
and it does not go beyond the get connection line.
Did the jdbc:default:connection work for you or did  you get any errors for that line?
Thanks
-Milind