db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Francois Orsini" <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby get-together at Java One
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 18:32:07 GMT
This sounds great, Rick. FYI, there is also the CommunityOne event (May 5) a
day before JavaOne...I'll be giving a talk there about Derby. I believe
ComunityOne registration is free if some of you are going to be around at
that time:
http://developers.sun.com/events/communityone/

Plenty of places to meet around Moscone Center too.

Cheers