db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Brandon Dohman" <B-Doh...@gotcg.net>
Subject how to start database server from w/in java code
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 07:42:46 GMT
I’m going to be deploying a java desktop app, and I am curious on how to start the database
server from within the code.  I have done all of my testing through netbeans, and have been
able to get all of the connections and transactions to go smoothly, but the database was started
by using the tools > javadb > start db server option in netbeans.

With deployment, I’ll need to be able to start the code from within my java code.

Thanks

Checked by AVG.