db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Sowjanya_Reddy" <Sowjanya_Re...@satyam.com>
Subject Regarding:Usage of Derby with Tomcat 5.5.12
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:35:30 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

          I have installed both tomcat 5.5.26 and respective Derby zip
files. While following the steps to configure I faced the problem
regarding  the tables building and loading.

There, some queries are given to build and load the tables . Actually
what to do with those queries. Where can I run them or add them up to
make the tables build and load values.

Thank You.

Regards,

Sowjanya Reddy