db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Floehr" <Eric.Flo...@3x.com>
Subject RE: NullPointerException in Derby driver (from at least 10.2.2.0)
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:15:37 GMT
Dyre,

We have done some more investigation and the issue appears triggered
when Derby does a page write on a commit on a thread which has the
interrupt flag set.  We believe that existing bug 151 is the likely root
of the issue, and we have posted our comments there.  Let me know what
you think.

-Eric

org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknow
> n Source)
> > 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown
> Source)
> > 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown
> Source)
> > 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.noCurrentConnection(Unknown
> Source)
> > 	at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.checkIfClosed(Unknown
> Source)
> > 	at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.setupContextStack(Unknown
> Source)
> > 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.rollback(Unknown
> Source)
> > 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> > 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> > 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
> > 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
> > 	at

com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource$SimplePooledConnection.invoke(S
> impleDataSource.java:958)
> > 	at $Proxy5.rollback(Unknown Source)
> > 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.jdbc.JdbcTransaction.rollback(Jdbc
> Transaction.java:72)
> > 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionManager.end(Transaction
> Manager.java:87)
> > 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.endTransaction(Sql
> MapExecutorDelegate.java:724)
> > 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.endTransaction(SqlMapSe
> ssionImpl.java:176)
> > 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.endTransaction(SqlMapCli
> entImpl.java:153)
> > 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.autoEndTransaction
> (SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:825)
> > 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.insert(SqlMapExecu
> torDelegate.java:400)
> > 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.insert(SqlMapSessionImp
> l.java:82)
> > 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.insert(SqlMapClientImpl.
> java:58)
> > 	at com.<our code>
> > 	at com.<our code>
> > 	at com.<our code>
> > 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> > Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No current connection.
> > 	at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown
> Source)
> > 	at

org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAc