db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Floehr" <Eric.Flo...@3x.com>
Subject RE: NullPointerException in Derby driver (from at least 10.2.2.0)
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:08:41 GMT
Daniel,

Yes, we see that as well, but not always.  Following is the stack trace of that.  Did you
ever find the solution to the problem?  Thanks so much!

SQL Error code: 40000
SQL State: 08003
java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: No current connection.
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.noCurrentConnection(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.checkIfClosed(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.setupContextStack(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.rollback(Unknown Source)
	at com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource$SimplePooledConnection.invoke(SimpleDataSource.java:958)
	at $Proxy5.rollback(Unknown Source)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.jdbc.JdbcTransaction.rollback(JdbcTransaction.java:72)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionManager.end(TransactionManager.java:87)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.endTransaction(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:724)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.endTransaction(SqlMapSessionImpl.java:176)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.endTransaction(SqlMapClientImpl.java:153)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.autoEndTransaction(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:825)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.insert(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:400)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.insert(SqlMapSessionImpl.java:82)
	at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.insert(SqlMapClientImpl.java:58)
	at com.<our code>
	at com.<our code>
	at com.<our code>
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No current connection.
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown
Source)
	... 26 more

-Eric