db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Derby get-together at Java One
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:06:00 GMT
I suspect that a lot of Derby users and developers will be in San
Francisco for Java One this year (May 6-9,
http://java.sun.com/javaone/sf/). This would be a great opportunity to
get together, connect faces with  names, and generally talk about what
we're all doing and what we want out of Derby in the future. This
doesn't have to be anything formal. We could just grab sandwiches and
meet some place. Let the community know if you're interested. Based on
how much interest there is, we can brainstorm about where to meet and when.

I'm going to post a similar message to derby-dev and direct them to this
thread so that we have a single conversation about this.

Regards,
-Rick