db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <Camilla.Ha...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Shutdown of embedded Derby server throws an SQLException?
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:22:22 GMT
The WwdEmbedded.java program that is part of the self-study tutorial in
Getting Started with Derby
(http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/getstart/, accessible from
http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html) catches the exception
that is thrown when shutdown is successful and reports whether the
shutdown was normal or not. This might be helpful.

Kim Haase