db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Briggs <acidbri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Iterating through large result set in network mode causes OutOfMemoryException
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 23:18:29 GMT
Thank you so much.  I guess I should have mentioned I was using jdk 6.
 Not sure which release version at the moment, since that is on my
work machine and it's Friday night now for me!.  Perhaps it started
with a larger heap for you?  But, you did get it to fail, so that
'cool' I guess.  I'll go check out the branch.

Thanks again for your help!

--
"Conscious decisions by conscious minds are what make reality real"