db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Briggs <acidbri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Iterating through large result set in network mode causes OutOfMemoryException
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 18:14:19 GMT
Doh!  So it seems that 10.2 is broken too.  Ouch, this is going to get
some people a bit annoyed with me since I recommended it.  Hmmm.
Looks like I might have to go all the way back to 10.1 and see if it
works.  Anyone know if it is possible to export databases to older
formats?

--
"Conscious decisions by conscious minds are what make reality real"