db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "sin(EaTing)," <uss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another transaction problem in server side procedure
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:02:30 GMT
Thanks Dag.

I found it's true I can issue commit and rollback, however the document
derbydev.pdf shows in "Controlling Derby application
behavior->Transaction->Using autocommit" that:

"Procedures that use nested connections are not permitted to turn
auto-commit on or off or to commit or roll back."

Is that out of date?