db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Newsham" <jnews...@referentia.com>
Subject RE: NullPointerException in Derby driver (from at least 10.2.2.0)
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:54:01 GMT

Thanks for the advice Eric.  It seems from DERBY-151 that calling
Thread.interrupted() before calling commit() is a reasonable workaround
until the problem is fixed.  Is this your assessment?

Might also be desirable to save the result and re-interrupt afterwards if
interrupt status must be preserved (which it generally should).  Though
perhaps the same problem might be manifested in other parts of the driver.

Thanks,
Jim