db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Newsham" <jnews...@referentia.com>
Subject RE: NullPointerException in Derby driver (from at least 10.2.2.0)
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:30:13 GMT

I have been seeing this same problem (very) intermittently as well... just
have been way too busy with other things at the time to look into it.  When
it occurs, I generally see a NullPointerException on commit, and subsequent
usage of the (statement? connection? data source? not sure exactly) gives
"No current connection" errors.  Our application needs to be restarted to
recover, so I think the data source is no longer usable.

This is with embedded 10.3.2.1.  Not sure if the thread is being interrupted
in this case.  I think not, but could be wrong.

Jim