I'm trying to run XWiki Enterprise with embedded Derby (via XWiki's use of Hibernate) under Tomcat 5.  I first tried this a couple of months ago, and have just tried again using the latest release of Derby ( 10.3.2.1).

I can start the application just fine, add content, browse it, etc.  When I then shut down Tomcat and start it again, all of my content is gone.

I doubt it is a global flaw in XWiki because I've got it working fine with another DB.  I'm also fairly certain its not a blatant problem in Derby since it would be so fatal.

Instead, I suspect its an unexpected interaction.  So what sort of things might be causing this?  Any ideas on what I could look for?

Regards,
Brian.