db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to start database
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 05:49:48 GMT
Is there any way you can provide your database for me to debug the
problem? The stack trace in your first mail says what method is
causing NPE but it does not have the line number. I am thinking it
might be caused by following code in SQLChar.getCollationKey but I am
not certain why?
RuleBasedCollator rbc = getLocaleFinder().getCollator();

Mamta