db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WARNING 02000 (was "Error 00200")
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:49:34 GMT
Stanley Bradbury wrote:

> Hi Nick -
> This seems to be an IJ issue with updates and deletes (maybe others but
> not a SELECT statement). I only see this message using IJ - it does not
> happen when executing the same SQL in a JDBC program and I never get the
> message in the derby.log file.  Have you seen this message from non-IJ
> sources?

That's only because your JDBC program is not printing warnings (from
getWarnings method on Statement or ResultSet). IJ always prints warnings
because it's a generic JDBC script tool and thus it shows everything it
can about the current execution.

> Would you file a JIRA bug for this issue - it is very annoying.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-448  (closed as invalid)

Dan.