db-derby-user mailing list archives

From John Embretsen <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: How to run derby with db in different location
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:03:52 GMT
Raghunath.N wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How to start derby service with db in different file system location,so
> that other applications can connect through jdbc/hibernate.

What do you mean by "derby service"?

> When I'm running startNetworkServer.bat , it's just starting the server.

What else did you expect that script to do?

> And I'm trying to connect through URL if is not connecting to the db
> which resides in some system location.

If my previous reply [1] was not helpful, it would probably be easier for others
to give it a try of you specified what exactly it is you want to do, and what
you have tried so far. The more details the better.

[1]:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-How-to-start-Derby-service-with-db-in-different-locatoin-p15013919.html

--
John