db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Is there a POW (power) or COS function in derby
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 15:14:29 GMT
Hi Jay,

As Thomas points out, the builtin COS and EXP functions may be useful to
you. If these functions don't give you what you need, you can always
write your own function in Java and register it with Derby using the
CREATE FUNCTION command. This command is described in the "SQL language
reference" section of the Derby Reference Guide:
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.3/ref/

Hope this helps,
-Rick