db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <Camilla.Ha...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DERBY
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 18:15:46 GMT
The database connection URL could definitely be introduced a bit more
clearly in Getting Started. There is a brief description of it on p. 14
(several pages before p. 17), but the fuller explanation is later, on p.
21. We need to be more consistent in the terminology and to have proper
cross-references. I'll file a JIRA issue for this.

Kim Haase