db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Raghunath <raghu.na...@gmail.com>
Subject How to start Derby service with db in different locatoin
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:30:06 GMT
Hi,
I created my database from netbeans,by spcifying db location(All data will
go to that directory). Then I ran my application with 4 connection/80
connection. After some time it's going outof memory.
I analyzed that I can specify the -Xms jvm option in
startNetworkServer.bat(Not sure wil it solve the problem)
And I want to rise my db (different directory location). thru ij im able to
connect , but it's embeded connection manager i think
ij>  connect 'jdbc:derby:H:\My
Dream\bb-jd-db\bb-jd-real-hyd;user=app;password=app;' but this time my
application in failing to connect to the server.

But If i do the same from netbeans , the service is up and im able to
connect to db..but it's withou jvm -xms option

I's there any solution for this
please help me ..

--
Thanks