db-derby-user mailing list archives

From <de...@segel.com>
Subject RE: Apache license question
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:15:13 GMT

You have to look at the Apache license agreement.

Apache has one of the most liberal license agreements. Essentially you can
take apache licensed code and do whatever you want with it. You do have to
document that your derivative work contains apache code, so you'll need to
review the license to see the actual requirements.

I think if you have any written docs you'll need to mention it there as
well.