db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Briggs <acidbri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing and Using Java Procedures.
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:19:23 GMT
I do have a feeling that I am suppose to be dealing with result sets
and have completely missed that.  I am sure, without even trying, that
the example I posted would work as a function.  Doh.  I think I am
getting on the right track now.

--
"Conscious decisions by conscious minds are what make reality real"