db-derby-user mailing list archives

From larsk <lar...@yahoo.se>
Subject How do I share an Apache derby database to other users?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:38:49 GMT

I am trying to create an application (in Java 6.0) that will create and use
an Apache Derby database. I want to make it so other users will be able to
access this database at the same time.
How do I make this possible? What do I need to do on the server application?
What do I need to on the client applications? Is there any guide out there
on how to make this?
If anyone have some information on how to make this work I would really
appreciate some help.