db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Gavin Bong <Gavin.B...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache license question
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:50:15 GMT

Rick Hillegas-2 wrote:

> very useful summary section titled "I'm not a lawyer. What does it all
> MEAN?". The FAQ page ends with the following paragraph:

Thanks Rick. That section is very useful indeed.

Following the Derby distribution; I've just created a NOTICE file with the
following contents.
And I'll be including the license snippet inside each of my source files.

----START----
==  NOTICE file corresponding to section 4(d) of the Apache License,   ==
==  Version 2.0, in this case for the "Scalaify eclipse plugin".  ==

Scalaify eclipse plugin
Copyright 2007 Gavin Bong

This product includes software developed by

(1) "Scalaify.java" is based on (may include) code of
    org.apache.derby.ui.popup.actions.AddDerbyNature
    (Apache Derby distribution).

(2) "SelectionUtil.java" is a carbon copy of
    org.apache.derby.ui.util.SelectionUtil (Apache
    Derby distribution); except that the package name
    has been modified.

Regards,

Gavin