db-derby-user mailing list archives

From tom_ <tom12...@web.de>
Subject Re: Failed to start database
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:13:15 GMT

Yes, I'm shutting down the database with the shutdown attribute, I already
looked at the code, I will look at it again. What I know is that it happens
relative often that 2 applications try to open the database at the same
time, and one of them has to be stopped. I will have to look at the code for
this situation.