db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Brad Berens" <theg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie question
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:53:48 GMT
First, thanks everyone for the responses.  Unfortunately I'm trying to add
derby support to a previously existing open source app and I'd like to not
have to rewrite the entire deployment code to do this.  As a workaround, is
it possible to force a particular return from derby so that it won't throw
an exception?  Could I get the effect I'm looking for using a CASE WHEN?