db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.io.FilePermission derby.log read)
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:31:25 GMT
olk wrote:
> Hi
> I am getting the same
>
> "java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.io.FilePermission
> derby.log read)"
>
> message, but in an other environment.

Hello Oliver,

Are you connecting using the embedded driver?
(i.e. no hostname in your JDBC connection URL)
Can you post a stack trace for the exception, so we can see where it is
originating from?

Sorry I can't give any more help at the moment, but getting more
information might trigger others to answer as well.

thanks,
--
Kristian