db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Test <pub...@bojerco.com>
Subject Re: Commercial Support for Derby
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 00:17:43 GMT
I am sorry if this is too naive question, but if we use Apache Derby
(not JavaDB) does that still mean that Sun would support it? I am a bit
puzzled about semantics as it seems that JavaDB IS Apache Derby (and
vice-versa), but I am not sure what does that mean when you make a phone
call (e.g. calling Microsoft to report an issue about Windows XP running
under VMWare).

Thank you.

- Ivan