db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject The derby-user list is publicly archived
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2007 20:52:20 GMT
Every now and then somebody asks me to to remove a post from this mail
list archive, so it's a good time to remind everyone that this list is
publicly archived not only at the ASF but also in many other places. The
derby_mail page [1] lists the derby archives I know about and also
includes a link to the ASF archive policy [2]. Realize that even if you
can get a post removed from the ASF archives, that same post will still
be in many other archives.

So, you're a star! Anyone can search the internet and find your posts.
Most often that's good. When it isn't, well, I've also had *oops*
moments (most of us have!) and I'll sympathize with you.

regards,

 -jean

[1] http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_mail.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html